Lampe Berger is a perfume company that was founded in the 1880s by Jean-Louis Lampe and Louis-Marie Berger. The scent of their famous fragrance, Eau de Cologne Impériale, has been loved since 1881.
Lampe Berger is a brand of candles that has been around for over 100 years. The company produces candles in different shapes, sizes, and scents. To use Lampe Berger, you need to light the wick and then blow out the flame.
I was given a gorgeous glass light and a bottle of Amber Powder room scent around 20 years ago. I’d never seen anything like it before, but I quickly realized what it was capable of. I still have it, as well as a second light I bought for myself a few years later.
What is the meaning of Lampe Berger? Lampe Berger, also known as Maison Berger, is a system that eliminates smells from your house using perfumes and specifically designed lights. Lampe Berger lights employ a flameless catalytic burner to disperse essential oils suspended in pure alcohol.
Bad odors evaporate and are replaced with beautiful perfumes while using Lamp Berger. There’s a wide range of perfumes and light styles to fit everyone’s taste and aesthetic. Below is a photo of my favorite lamp.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to refreshing your house the Lamp Berger way after you’ve bought a lamp and fragrance:
- Fill the lamp 1/2 to 2/3 full with lamp scent using the funnel provided after removing the ornamental guard, burner cap, and wick.
- Replace the wick and let it soak in the lamp scent for 20 minutes.
- Area the lamp in a safe place for 2 minutes while the catalytic burner warms up after lighting it with a lighted match or lighter.
- After 2 minutes, blow out the flame carefully. A faint, smoky haze should be seen drifting from the burner, and you should be able to smell the gasoline.
- Place the ornamental protection over the burner and the lamp in a secure location where it will not be tampered with or knocked over by dogs or humans.
- If necessary, relocate it to a new room after 20 to 30 minutes.
- Extinguish the light by gently removing the protection and tightening the burner cap over the burner after you’re satisfied that your house is suitably freshened. Take precautions since the guard and catalytic burner will be quite hot.
- Replace the ornamental protection on the lamp and store it until you’re ready to use it again.
- To keep the wick from drying out, extinguish the flame before the lamp scent runs out. You won’t have to wait 20 minutes after your next scent top-up to ignite your lamp.
Lampe Berger Lampe Berger Lampe Berger Lampe Berger Lampe Berger Lampe Berger Lamp
The first and most difficult part of utilizing Lampe Berger is choose which light to use! There are so many lovely patterns to choose from that you’ll be spoiled for choice.
There’s no need to purchase more than one since one light may be moved from one room to another in 20 to 30 minutes. Of course, if you want to, you may purchase more than one (and can afford it).
I’ve had two lamps for approximately 20 years, so even though they seem to be pricey, they will last a lifetime if you take care of them. Lampe Berger is so easy to use that you quickly forget how much you spent for it.
If you’re new to Lampe Berger, a clear or semi-transparent lamp is recommended so you can see how much fragrance you’re putting in and how much fragrance is left in the lamp.
This transparent cube design is basic but elegant, and it doesn’t break the bank:
If you want a more ornate lamp, the one below may be more your taste. It’s attractive and reasonably priced:
Fragrances by Lampe Berger
The Fragrances by Lampe Berger are designed to work perfectly with the Lampe Berger catalytic burner and there is no guarantee that anything other than genuine fragrances will work correctly in these lamps.
There are a variety of scents to select from, and I’ve found that they’re powerful enough to stay in your house for up to 24 hours after the light has been turned off.
Changing the scents
If you’ve been using one scent in your lamp and want to change it, there are two techniques to make sure the prior smell isn’t left behind:
- Allow the lamp to burn until the scent has almost completely faded, then remove the wick and allow any leftover fragrance to dissipate until the wick is completely dry.
- To clean the wick, use Lampe Berger So Neutral instead of a fragrance refill.
Diluting Fragrances by Lampe Berger
If any of the smells are too strong for you, just purchase a big bottle of So Neutral and dilute it as follows:
- Fill your lamp to roughly a third of its capacity.
- The equal quantity of So Neutral should be added.
If it’s still too powerful, reduce the quantity of lamp scent by half.
Mixing you own Fragrances by Lampe Berger
Some of the Fragrances by Lampe Berger combine really well if you fancy creating your own unique scents.
On the Lampe Berger website, you may find recipes for making your own scent. You could discover that they don’t perform properly and that you end up damaging your burner.
The most frequent Lampe Berger issues are the burner failing to ignite after 20 minutes of soaking the wick or the burner failing to remain hot enough to effuse the aroma after the flame has been extinguished.
Most of the time, this means it’s time to replace the burner and wick, which is usually necessary after about two years of regular use, though I’ve found mine to last at least twice as long. Lampe Berger recommends replacing these after two years of regular use, though I’ve found mine to last at least twice as long.
They come in two sizes, depending on whether your lamp is higher or shorter, so make sure you get the right one.
Lampe Berger is a brand of safety matches that was founded in 1818. The company has its headquarters in Switzerland and California. Reference: lampe berger california.
- does lampe berger kill covid-19
- lampe berger history
- lampe berger bad for health
- lampe berger california ban
- lampe berger refill